Monday, May 20, 2013

20 Words Poems

"Falling"
Flashback to the palisades
The tightrope sways endlessly in darkness
Concealed is the imminent
Below me lies the carbonaceous fissures
Drowning in shattered courses
I am insufficient in the unrequited reticenc
livid, I scale to the top
And reach the interstice

"Her and I"
Fissures course through her heart
Shattered, she sways before me like a tightrope
Drowning in the endless flashbacks
I am insufficient to push back the darkness
Concealed in my palisades, I must scale my own mountains
A place of unrequited reticence is imminent
I am carbonaceous, she is livid
We arrive at a crossties

"Flashbacks"
Endlessly, we drown in flashbacks
Darkness courses in our shattered memories
They are insufficient to provide us reason
And yet we walk their tightrope daily
Scaling the fissures, I am livid to enter the palisades
Concealed is the imminent crossties of my life
Swaying into unrequited interstice
I am carbonaceous
I searched for the interstices reticence

1 comment:

  1. Ok look at the syllabus for the blog response assignment and try not to miss any more. They are worth 20 points each. 5/20.

    ReplyDelete